Fela was happy on arrival. He has been signing for “egg, butter, cooking and lick the bowl” the whole day and we have consistently told him “tomorrow on Sunday”.
We did the board and Fela was happy with the activities. The highlights of his day were as follows:
- playing on the tongue drum to George Benson Jazz.
- watching T. D. Jakes which he chose twice on youtube.
- Fela spoke briefly to Nanna Hazel on the phone, saying hello and blowing her kisses then saying goodbye. It was a brief conversation to inform her of Nanna Audrey’s passing last night.
- Fela watched Mama dancing and clicking her fingers to Christmas music by Gwen Stefani, Norah Jones and Pentatonix. He joined in with clicking his fingers.
- Fela requested to sleep so I prompted him upstairs and let him sleep for 30-40 minutes with fire crackling ambience on youtube in the background.
- After dinner Fela was happy to do some therapeutic colouring whilst he had a foot massager and Michael Bolton CD was playing on Plex.
- He is currently relaxing in the bath.
All in all, Fela has been happy all day and only became slightly vocal when I woke him from his nap.
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? Yes Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: No – Why no exercise? I was recovering from not being well so did not feel strong enough to engage Fela in exercise.