Fela has been calm and happy throughout the day. The highlights of Fela’s day were as follows:
- After a late breakfast due to his lie-in, he played on the tongue drum to Georg Benson in concert.
- He really enjoyed cake bowl lickings courtesy of Michael’s baking muffins.
- He watched Breathe new life church service online.
- He chose to watch T.D. Jakes before lunch, then continue after lunch.
- I prompted him to clean his armchair and the surrounding area including the side table and raised wooden floor. he was happy to comply and was very meticulous about the armchair arms.
- He requested a manicure so I gave him one.
- He was showing signs of sleepiness so I offered him T.D. Jakes or nap on the settee. He chose nap so I prompted him upstairs and he dozed for an hour.
- I gave him a very basic hair cut and facial trim after his fruit and yogurt snack with tea. He was listening to Michael Franks and John Coltrane jazz music during these activities.
- After dinner, michael gave him a choice of DVDs and he chose ‘Alvin & the chipmunks’ whilst Mama went upstairs to do some admin for Team Fela.
- Fela relaxed quietly in the bath, completed his evening routine well, had a bowel movement and was in bed by 22:30.
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? No Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: No – No exercise was planned for today.