Fela has been calm and happy the whole day. the following are the highlights of his day:
- He enjoyed licking the mixing bowl after Michael mixed batter for muffins and cherry bakewell tarts. This was part of his snack with popcorn and walnuts.
- Mama and Fela watched Breathe church’s online service.
- Fela played on the tongue drum as the service was progressing.
- We telephoned Nanna Hazel before lunch, and she rang us back in the afternoon. We thanked her for the Christmas card she posted to Fela which arrived at long last.
- We watched t.d. jakes sermon after lunch as Fela was keen.
- I gave Fela a haircut which he loved.
- Michael made Fela a sausage sandwich with salad and sat with him for dinner.
- After dinner I read him the beginning of the story ‘Paddington finds a cure’. He enjoyed Mama’s dramatic reading.
- Fela rubbed aloe leaves on his keloids on several occasions throughout the day. Mama applied fresh plasters as well.
Fela rejected the offer of bouncing on the gym ball and dancing with Fela, but he enjoyed watching the youtube videos and listening to the music especially Whitney Houston and Brownstone which were a variation from the usual playlist.
Fela is currently relaxing in the bath.
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? Yes Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: No – Fela was not keen on dancing or using the gym ball to bounce.