Fela has been calm and happy all day, and sometimes vocal.
The highlights of the day were as follows:
- He enjoyed playing on his tongue drum to Herb Alpert jazz.
- We drove into the countryside past Bagnall and explored Wetley Moor Common on foot for 20 minutes. The path was very stoney so it really taxed our legs.
- We treated ourselves to lunch from the Milton Chippy. Fela had cod, chips with curry sauce, mushy peas – all gluten free.
- Fela had a nap of one hour and 30 minutes. When I went to wake him after one hour, he fell asleep again when I was making his fruit snack.
- We printed off pictures for Fela’s social story of visiting the hospital. He cut them out and we chatted about the visit and what was going to happen.
- Fela was prompted to wipe his keloids with aloe vera leaves and I removed and applied new plasters.
Fela is currently relaxing in the bath whilst humming.
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? Yes Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: Yes – walk in the countryside