The highlights and notable features of Fela’s day after breakfast:
- played on tongue drum whilst listening to jazz music.
- drove to Brough park, and walked briskly for 25 minutes.
- drove to Birchall playing fields and ate picnic lunch (lamb pasta salad and tea) on bench.
- requested music on return home so listened to youtube videos.
- read story of ‘Guess who loves you in the summer’ which he chose.
- played cards.
- was falling asleep so prompted him to lie down before dinner – woke him after 40 minutes.
- after dinner watched mama dancing but did not want to join in just happy to watch, grin and rub aloe vera leaf on his face.
- quick pedicure after evening snack before leaving for home.
- arrived back home at 21:00 and Emma supported him into the bath shortly thereafter.
All in all a positive day. the fact that Fela quietened down in the afternoon, and did not want to engage in any strenuous activities suggested that his sleep may have been interrupted. Also there was some blood on the pillow so he may have been scratching in the night.
*I noticed the blister on the heel of his right foot which Zoe brought to my attention. Some heel cushions have been ordered for his shoes.
Arousal States – Start: 2a – Vocal End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? Yes Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: Yes – Brisk walk in Brough park, Leek