Fela arrived at Green Pastures around 9:30. He was quiet and has been quiet all day. The highlights of his day are as follows:
- Fela took a while to remove his shoes, socks and outerwear, as he was focusing on Michael in the kitchen.
- Michael offered Fela remnants of mixing bowl for Fela to lick. This was consumed alongside his snack, and he was thrilled.
- Fela played the tongue drum as he watched Breathe church service online.
- Afterwards we did the board and he was happy to watch Pastor T.D. Jakes. We broke for lunch which focused on pies – veggie mince pie followed by apple pie. It was lovely and very filling.
- We finished watching T.D Jakes, and it became clear that Fela was falling asleep so I put ‘nap’ on the board, and prompted him upstairs after the sermon. He slept for just over an hour and got up of his own volition to go to the loo and washed his hands then returned to the settee. Well done!
- He had a late snack after waking, then he requested a manicure which I gave him.
- I offered him the activity of colouring which he seemed keen on, so he coloured until it was time for his dinner – pictures of a butterfly and fruit. He chose to colour everything in black, but kept within the lines well.
- After dinner, we did the board again. Fela came alive to the dance music but only participated in dancing for about 15 minutes.
- He is currently soaking in the bath.
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? Yes Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: Yes – Moderately strenuous dancing and throwing gym ball to Mama