Happy Christmas everyone!
Overall Fela had a positive day although he was fixated on asking for cake lickings – “egg, butter, cooking”. We kept telling him “tomorrow on Sunday” but he still persisted. I think he may have thought it was Sunday because that’s when he usually spends the day with us.
The highlights of his day were:
- engaging in 30 minutes exercise with Mama to improved health fitness video with a Christmas theme.
- Watching T.D. Jakes preaching on youtube which he chose from the recommended videos.
- Christmas lunch of steak, carrots, parsnips, mushrooms, swede, cauliflower cheese with non-alcoholic bubbly, water followed by homemade mince pies and ice cream.
- opening presents and watching Mama and Michael open presents. He became impatient and rushed through it so he could get his facial trim which was on the board.
- Fela watched ‘The Polar Express’ DVD.
- Fela enjoyed his favourite dinner of pasta, pesto and fish – sardines.
- Fela coloured three images of Christmas animals – two dogs and a cat.
- Fela enjoyed a footspa and shoulder massager whilst listening to Christmas carol music.
- Fela is currently relaxing in the bath.
Thanks for presents and cards which were all awesome!
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? Yes to 2a – Vocal Fela was vocal at times during the day. Did he have a bowel movement? Yes Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: Yes – Improved Health video with Jules on youtube