Fela had a positive day all in all. Michael exhausted himself in the kitchen making a variety of desserts – lemon meringue pie, dark & white chocolate muffins, gingerbread men. So, Fela enjoyed lots of lickings.
The highlights of his day were as follows:
- Played on tongue drum to various jazz musicians e.g. George Benson.
- Watching the snow falling. When asked if he liked the snow, he said “yes”.
- Singing & signing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Michael during lunch.
- Manicure on request.
- Watching Michael unwrap his presents.
- Colouring two pictures
- Watching DVD ‘Alvin & the Chipmunks’ on Plex.
Fela picked his left keloid until it bled on two occasions throughout the day. The plasters which I put on did not stay on for longer than a few hours. I cleaned the keloid with witch hazel solution then squirted aloe gel on it and dabbed it in. I then applied the plaster once it had dried. On the second occasion, I gave Fela the aloe leaf sliced in the middle and with the spikey edges cut off, for him to rub on his face himself.
Fela entered the bath at 21:10.
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? Yes Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: No – I had to do Admin in the evening so Michael supervised Fela whilst he watched a DVD.