Fela arrived at Green Pastures in a happy mood. The highlights of Fela’s day were as follows:
- playing on the tongue drum to Herb Alpert jazz.
- licking the mixing bowl after cake making by Michael.
- Fela chose Walk at home with Nick rather than the gym.
- Fela requested a manicure and I also gave him a pedicure as he was listening to T.D. Jakes sermon on youtube. He chose this over colouring and nap on settee although he also touched the nap card and was looking quite tired.
- I prompted him upstairs to the red settee. He slept for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- I took him a late snack of fruit salad and yogurt with tea.
- Fela was asking for cake bowl lickings and he marched me downstairs to the kitchen to get the bowl. We kept signing and telling Fela ‘Sunday’.
- After dinner, Fela enjoyed a beautiful dessert which brought a smile to his face.
- I did the board and put on dancing which Fela seemed happy with. At 8pm he requested the T.D. Jakes card so I chose a video for him to watch with his snack.
- Fela voluntarily got up to go to the loo at 9pm and then went to the bath without flushing the loo so it was obvious how tired he is.
- At the time of writing he is relaxing quietly in the bath, and I’m about to go to help him out and to finish his evening routine.
Arousal States – Start: 1 Baseline End: 1 Baseline Did his state change? No to Did he have a bowel movement? No Bristol score: Was Fela incontinent?: No Did he have vigorous exercise?: Yes – Walk at home with Nick