– small glass of aloe juice (60ml) before breakfast.
– porridge or cereal.
– supplements with 1 big glass water.
– green tea ( at table or on settee).
Avoid putting everything out on the table at the same time as this will overwhelm Fela, and he will fidget with everything.
Supplements are for after breakfast because:
– Fela is hungry and needs to eat asap.
– you need to watch Fela to ensure he takes everything as he likes to take them out of his mouth and touch objects with them.
*One member of staff needs to sit with Fela during meals.
Thank you for your co-operation!