Due to there being no driver, it has been decided to cancel drumming with Joe for this Saturday 6 January.

It has been rescheduled for Saturday 13 January. Please let me know if anyone can arrange a swap to ensure there is a driver on the day shift or part of day shift on 13 January so that Fela can go for drumming.

Thank you for your co-operation!